There were 5 regional Neighbourhood & Home Watch Conferences held in 2010 were over 550 members across England & Wales to attended.
The conferences engaged grassroots members in learning and consultation and highlighted to a wider audience the potential role of the Neighbourhood & Home Watch Network (NHWN) movement (including the draft business plan 2010-2015).
There were many Interesting presentations including the findings of the action learning being undertaken by ERS and case study participants, as well as the development of the website and brand by the Design Council. All of which I am sure you will find very interesting and exciting!
Please see the links to these presentations below.
- Mark Custerson - Programme Manager to NHWN
- Live / Work - Service Design Consultants
- Design Council - Brand repositioning and website design
- ERS - Best practice research
- Tribal - Views on producing a Neighbourhood Watch Qualification
- Age UK- developing training to assist NHW coordinators
- Catch 22 - How to engage NHW with young people.
- Tribal London - Single National Communication System - your views
There will also be an Executive Summary of the 5 Conferences available soon.